Soy sólo yo y mis pensamientos...

miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

English...

Today I thought, "I want to write an entry in English", so here it goes.

In this moment, I want to put a neon sign of these giants, to tell you "I'm here!". But, I'm a woman that never show their real feelings, so I am here, with the vague hope that you speak to me ... Because I wont do it ...

Sometimes I feel ridiculous, because, wich need have I of suffer for nothing?
Of course, in day to day, I have to have that bit of suffering (and yes, it's stupid).

Moving on, today I have Russian class again. At times I despair, because I dont understand nothing!

My comfort?
We are on Wednesday, in two days is Friday (my favorite day of the week), and that puts me in a good mood.

Today, I will leave a kickass song...
Yes, I admit, I can't live without music!



I love this song!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Algo que decir?